Terms and Conditions using GamblersCube.com
- Any information that is presented on GamblersCube.com is for knowledge and entertainment purposes only and cannot be considered as a legal advice of any kind.
- Any information that is presented on GamblersCube.com may not be used for illegal activities, it is the visitor/user responsibility to make sure they obey and follow their state/country law.
- Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of GamblersCube.com and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of different casino sites.
- GamblersCube.com is restricted to individuals of legal age of majority only. You have to be at least 18 years of age to visit this website.
- The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
- By accessing GamblersCube.com the visitor/user understand and agrees that his personal information may be collected in order to improve the user experience.
- All the trademarks mentioned on GamblersCube.com are a property and belongs to their legal owners.
- For any questions or inquiries please contact us by sending email to: [email protected]
- If you find gambling as an addiction or a problem please visit gamcare.org.uk for help.